Fall into Style: Decorating Your Buffet for the Season
Fall is here and it's time to give your dining room a cozy and inviting feel. One of the best ways to achieve this is by decorating your buffet table. A beautifully decorated buffet table can set the mood for your entire dining space.
In the video I show and talk about how I styled my buffet for Fall this year.
Here are some of the highlights...
- First I added a textured table runner across the top of the buffet and then added a large canvas art piece I created with a little spackle and paint. You can check out the instructional video for that by clicking here. Hanging or placing the canvas above your buffet can create a stunning focal point.
- Next, fall picks can be a great addition to your buffet table. These are small pieces of decor that you can use to fill in gaps or add texture to your display. You can use fall picks in various ways, such as inserting them into vases and placing them around your decor and wicker baskets.
- A tall vase with fall stems is another great decor element for your buffet table. Choose tall fall-colored leaves and stems to create a dramatic effect. You can also add some fairy lights to the vase to make it even more eye-catching.
- Fabric napkins are a fun and inexpensive way to add texture and color to your buffet decor.
- Woven pumpkins and baskets can add a rustic and cozy feel to your dining room. Choose pumpkins and baskets in natural materials like wicker or rattan to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. You can place them on your buffet table or use them as centerpieces on your dining table.
- I also used a Wax Melt Warmer on my buffet. I enjoy keeping my home smelling great all year round and one of my favorite finds has been a Wax Melt Warmer with timer! The first Wax Melt Warmer pictured is like the one I have. The second one is a 3 in 1 that warms candles, oils and wax melts. The third one is a neat Candle Warmer Lamp with timer. A fun and trendy way to add light and fragrance to any room of your home or office.
Click the photos below for more details and grab some for yourself or to give as gifts!
Make decorating your dining room buffet for Fall fun! By using a large focal art canvas, fall picks and stems, a large vase, fabric napkins, woven pumpkins, baskets, candles and a wax melt warmer. You can create a warm and inviting atmosphere for you, your family and guests!
Hi! My name is Jennifer Underwood and if you are looking for some one-on-one help with your home decorating and styling, I would love to chat! I have three different decorating packages to choose from and can help in person if you live in Salina, Kansas or virtually if you don't.
Check out the Interior Decorating services I provide by Clicking Here and feel free to contact me with any questions!
This blog post contains affiliate links. I am an Amazon Associate, which means I will earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for shopping with me!